FilmLanguage is a start-up, driven by like-minded people who believe it is possible to create a completely new way of visualizing ideas. We are working on a technology that allows to generate 3D animation right from the movie script with no steps in between (no timeline, no camera adjustments, no key frame animation – just one big button – ACTION!).
First there are several things you should know about us:
- Yes, we are aware that the idea sounds crazy
- Yes, we know it is impossible to create artificial intelligence (even though some of us disagree with this statement)
- Yes, there are 100500 straight facts why this is not going to work
- Yes, we still have a plan of how to implement it
- Yes, we do have a working prototype (+ several patents pending).
The idea itself belongs to the FL founder – Hollywood director and producer Timur Bekmambetov. As a serial entrepreneur who has created the most successful media production house in Russia (Bazelevs Group) as well as the largest visual effect facility Timur was always passionate about new approaches to storytelling and visualization.
In January 2011 with the support of The Skolkovo Foundation we have stepped on the slippery start-up road. Since then we have pivoted a million times, we threw away thousands of lines of code but we have never doubted our vision – FilmLanguage will be the ultimate tool to visualize ideas!
Please check our technology description here.
We see FL as a tool that can help anybody with a story to create 3D animation in literally minutes, including:
- User generated content
- Forensic animation
- News visualization
For business inquiries please contact us at email@example.com (we do check this email box!).